- 【Material】: Gaming recliner made with high-quality PU leather (comfortable skin friendly and easily cleaned) and high-density thicker sponge ( high resilience and high permeability)
- 【Adjustable footrest and back】: This gaming recliner can be used as three kinds, suit for gaming, working, watching movies and napping
- 【Gaming style design】: Latest recliner designed for gaming. Compare with the racing gaming chair, gaming recliner is bigger and softer, it’s more suitable for long time gaming
- 【Maximum capacity】: 265 lbs; Seat Height: 17.7”; Seat Dimensions:25.5"(W) x 29.1"(D); Back Dimensions:20.9"(W) x 29.1"(H); Open Dimensions: 27.6”(W) x 62.6”(D) x 27.9”(H); Closed Dimensions:25.5”(W) x 35.8”(D) x 40.5”(H)
- 【Foot protection】: This single recliner is supported by four sturdy feet with non-marking pads which effectively protect the sofa and hard floor.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am reading no massage for this chair? but there are pics showing all the massage functions. is there or isn't there massage functions?
There is massage function on that chair.
Does this chair have wheels at the bottom to roll?
Would these be good for a media room?
I use for a dedicated videogame room and it works well.
Is this chair for an adult or child?
Adult. Bought it for my son. He is 6'2 - 210 lbs. He loves it. Very nice chair for the price. Takes about 15-20 minutes to unpack and put together. Pretty comfortable and will literally recline so you are pretty much laying flat.
How many inches from the arm rest to the floor?
Does it have speakers?
No, but it’s a nice chair.
How do u adjust it?
The further you lean back the more it becomes a recliner.
Does this chair pu leather material smell bad?
No it does not
Does it come delivered assembled?
NO. It is VERY EASY to assemble though just put the back on some rails and the ends on the bottom and you are done. NOT hard at ALL to assemble! Our 7yr old helped do it! I don't think you will have ANY problems assembling it!
is the lumbar support, like the chair in the photo removeable? or if you have the new chair with the lumber support do you find it uncomfertable ?
The lumbar support is not removable. I find it better if the chair is in the reclining position. In the upright position it feels a little awkward but this may be different for other people.