Furniwell 10 Ft Patio Offset Cantilever Umbrella offers more shade for your outdoor activity, a good choise for commercial and residential areas, suitable for poolside, garden,backyard, balcony and other outdoor areas.
- - Leisure Design of Patio Umbrella: Our 10-foot outdoor umbrella is very suitable to shade the glare when you rest outdoors. Its larger coverage than normal umbrellas can help cover more patio chaise lounge sets and patio furniture sets, and keep you cool in your outdoor leisure space.
- - Durable canopy & Simple lifting design: The durable canopy is made of 100%waterproof, UV-resistant and fade-resistant polyester material, which can effectively shade. For customer satisfaction, the innovative crank technology greatly reduces the difficulty of adjusting the lifting easy to the angle you want, feel the wonderful leisure time
- - Multi-scenario Using: Furniwell 10 Ft patio offset cantilever umbrella comes with a detachable chassis device, which can be freely moved to the position you want, this umbrella can be widely used in gardens, swimming pools, terraces, beaches, lawns and other open places.
- - easy to assemble: With our clear manual, it's easy to assemble it, just need some times, if you meeting some difficult install problem, DIMENSIONS: 120"(D) x 80"(H)
- - What We offer: A new 10 Ft Patio Offset Cantilever Umbrella, An installation instruction, Our after sale service and Friendly customer service.
- Umbrella Type: Offset umbrella with crank, vertical tilt and cross base
- Canopy Diameter: 10 ft - Shade up to 79 square ft
- Overall Height: 8ft
- Ribs: 8 steel ribs
- Cross Base: Steel in anodized finish
- Lift: Crank
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Frame: All-iron umbrella bones. Rust-proof powder coated pole
- Fabric: Anti-UV and 100% Waterproof polyester
- Gross Weight: 33.45lbs.
- Package Size: 77.7 x 11 x 6.2 inches
- Do not keep it open all night or in inclement weather
- when the wind speed is OVER 10 MPH, please not use it
- The umbrella base is necessary(not include in package)
- This patio umbrella must be used with a stable base or nailed on the deck