The Furniwell Manual Recliner Chair features a heavy-duty mechanism to ensure both durable structure and elegance, which makes this recliner suitable for any room of your home, whether living room, family room, recreation room or study. It comes with adjustable reclining backrest and extended footrest, easily customized to meet your different needs. So our Living Room Single Sofa is especially perfect for the elderly to rest, such as reading books, watching TV, etc. We also creatively add massage function. Now, this Massage Recliner Sofa has 2 powerful vibration massage motors on lumbar, with multiple intensity levels, 8 massage modes and timing function, which all aimed to provide a matchless relaxation experience for you and your family. The side pocket is also designed to bring you more convenience and help to keep small items, like remote controller, books, mobile phone, etc. The Furniwell Wall Hugger Recliner Chair is fully upholstered by delicate microfiber and filled in high-density foam, ideal for a cozy feeling with soft tactile in any position. With a variety of colors to match your décor, it can coordinate well with any furnishing style from modern look, retro style to rustic-looking living space.
Furniwell Manual Wall Hugger Massage Recliner chair with Microfiber, Multicolors:
- The adjustable reclining backrest and extended leg rest meet your different requirements
- Wide headrest and thicken armrest offer more comfort
- Added massage function provides your lumbar relaxation
- The right side pocket can put your remote controller or magazines
- Especially perfect for the elderly to rest, such as watching TV, reading books, etc
- Upholstered in premium microfiber, which is easy to clean
- Available in multiple colors
- Seat height: 27"H
- Arm rest width: 11.5"W
- Easily assembly required
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Closed dimensions: 38.8"W x 37"D x 42.7"H
- Open dimensions: 38.8"W x 65"D x 33"H
- Arrives in one box
- Package dimensions: 35.5"L x 30.4"W x 26.0"H; Weight: 87.45 LBS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.