Furniwell Office Chair Ergonomic Mid Back Swivel Mesh Chair Height Adjustable Lumbar Support Computer Desk Chair with Armrest
Furniwell ergonomic office mesh chair simple design style perfect for your office and home use. Ergonomically designed curved backrest protects your waist. When you are tired you can put your arm on the hand guard, pull the lever, slightly rocking back and forth, relaxing for a moment. The high density sponge cushion is soft and comfortable without deformation, and the air column is certified by standard SGS to ensure your safety. The five hooded dual-caster wheels enable users to glide even on carpeted floors freely.
- Ergonomic office chair featuring a breathable mesh back, lumbar support and thicker padded seat, make you more comfortable.
- Durable sandwich mesh office chair, bending-resistance armrests and strong base support increase max load capacity to 250 pounds, all the parts have passed BIFIMA certification, more sturdy and reliable.
- Widely used for office room, home, chamber and meeting room, 360 degree swivel nylon casters ensure effortless gliding over carpeted offices.
- One-touch seating height adjustment from 17”-20” with rocking control for keeping you comfortable and stable in your office, working place all the time
- What We Offer: A new office chair, Complete installation tools, An installation instruction. If you have any questions about products please contact us, we are glad to answer your queries ASAP.
- Product Size(Backrest): 19.8"X19"
- Product Size(Seat):19"X21"
- Load Capacity: 280 LBS
- Adjustable height range: from 17” - 20”
- Office Mesh Chair
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Tool
- Installation Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a trick to getting the wheels in?
No trick but it does take a lot of pressure to push them in.
What\'s the shipping weight?
The weight is approximately 23.1 LB and the dimension is 22.50''X10.45''X22.25''.
Is the chair comfortable for lower back after long hours?
Yes. I have found it to be comfortablein extended useage.