Furniwell Gaming Chair Leather Office Desk Chair High Back Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Executive Computer Chair Rolling Task
- Material: cushioned back and seat upholstered in black bonded leather for all-day comfort
- Ergonomic design: The design of lumbar support and curved armrest for extra support and comfort
- An excellent chair for workplaces like home, office, conference room, and reception rooms; the fine quality of the chair treats users a new level of comfort at busywork
- Fully adjustable height with 360-degree swivel rotation
- Heavy-duty base with Wheels -Casters to avoid scuff marks on the floor
- Adjustable tilt tension control, allows you to adjust up to 20 degrees
- Warranty: Guaranteed free exchange or a full refund for any quality problem within 30 days after purchasing. Free replacements for damaged parts and missing parts within 6 months after purchasing
- Seat Dimensions: 20.9"(W) x 20.1"(D)
- Back Dimensions: 20.9"(W) x 27.9"(H)
- Adjustable Seat Height: 15.2"-18.3" H
- Overall dimensions: 20.9"(W) X 20.1"(D) X 45.2"-48.4"(H)
- Maximum capacity: 240 lbs
- Office Executive Chair
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Tool
- Installation Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a way to order replacement parts?
If there is any damage during the warranty period, you can contact email@example.com to get free spare parts.
Is this easy chair to assemble?
Very easy to put together and very comfortable.
How is the back support on the chair?
Very good back support curve works well.
Does this chair go up and down for adjustment?
Pneumatic seat-height adjustment range from 15.2" to 18.3".
Does it recline?
This chair does't recline but the feature is tilting function. It enough to bounce and it does fairly well..
Does the assembly require any tools?
It requires Allen wrenches and they were provided by seller.
How big is the box of the chair comes in?
How can I fix the squeaking noise on this chair?
If it is while you are spinning, try a little oil where the chair moves. If it is at the cushions, try to tighten the bolts a little.
Where can I find the instructions online?
It would come with the product. And if you don't find it in your package, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
I'm wanting to find a chair for my home office. I'll be sitting for around 8 hours. Is this chair comfortable that long for the lower back and coxis?
It's very comfortable, not too soft not too hard. And also it's pretty sturdy.